Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Final Illustrator projects

For the most part I'm very proud of how my students did on their final Illustrator projects.  There are some with a lot of potential in both classes.  Below are some samples of the student projects, I just wish I could present them to you full-sized.  The small format really doesn't do any of them justice.

Please keep in mind that these are in most cases students that didn't know a thing about Illustrator at the beginning of September.  Their assignment was to draw over a photo using the pen tool in Illustrator.  It might not seem like a big deal to those of you who have been using Illustrator for years, but for students that are fresh to the software, I think it's pretty impressive.















and believe it or not, this last one is not a photo.

1 comment: