Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Converse

I feel like waxing nostalgic a bit today. When I was a kid, all those eons ago, I loved my Chuck Taylors. I had like 6 or 7 pair in various colors, all hi-tops. 20 years and a matched set of bad knees later and my chucks are sadly a thing of the past.

I was busy doing nothing at work today, wandering through various websites, when i decided to look up my old friend Converse. What I found made certain that in the near future my knees are only going to get worse. I never knew this but you can customize your own right from the factory! I'm sure just about anyone who reads this would say "Um, yeah bud, everyone knows you can do that." Well I didn't know this so I'm spreading it around, bare with me.



Granted, they are 50 bucks more than they were when I was a kid but what do you expect? I'm older and can afford to rock a custom pair now I think. So soon, you'll be seeing a pair of these wonderful shoes on my feet again. Just gotta love 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment