Monday, August 10, 2009

Just a note on someone special in my life.

Brandi is probably one of the biggest influences on me. She's my cousin, but she's always been more like a sister to me. She's one of those positive people that are so rare now, a truly loving soul that makes me want to be a better person.

Anyone that knows me would recognize that I'm usually either stern or silly, but rarely good with people. However, the time I get to spend with Brandi opens me up to a world so full of light that it's like a journey outside of myself. Thank you Brandi for showing me that somewhere inside me, there's actually a good person.

1 comment:

  1. wow cobey I am blushing. the words you say are so kind.
    PLUS I love the blog! KEEP EM COMING!

    Good luck with school... let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete